We provide decommissioning, removal and disposal of redundant tanks.
Each tank removal we undertake is bespoke, using a selection of techniques from removing tanks in one piece or using different cutting methods. Every situation is assessed on a case-by-case basis to make sure the safest and most cost-effective method is applied.
Some previous tank removal methods applied:
- Removal by lifting using Hiab or crane
- Removal through buildings using machine moving equipment
- Cut using hot cutting techniques, once gas free certified
- Dismantled using specialized cold cutting equipment such as pneumatic nibblers, or saws
- Unbolted and removed in sections.